Fall Online Course Registration 2023 – 2024
Welcome to Ballard High School Fall Online Course Registration.
Counselors kicked off Course Registration for the 2023-2024 school year by presenting to students in grades 9-11 in their Language Arts classrooms January 18 – 20.
Ballard HS Students, please follow the steps and instructions to register online for your fall courses via the Source by Jan 27, 2023.
Consult with your current teachers if you have questions regarding a specific subject area’s course sequence. Students with IEPs should work directly with their IEP case manager to select their courses for 2023 – 2024.
Counselors will be available the week of January 23 – 27 for 15 minute scheduled appointments via online booking or students can drop in during lunch (no appt needed) that week.
Fall Online Course Registration Instructions
Online Course Registration Timeline | CLOSED
- Jan 20 – 27: Gr 9 – 11 Course Registration link is on the Source
- Jan 23 – 27: Counselors are available for 15 minute scheduled appointments via the online booking
- Jan 23 – 27: Counselors are available for students to drop in during lunch (no appt needed)
Please Note! Students your 2023 – 2024 class schedule is built completely on which courses & alternatives that you successfully Submit Online. If you do not complete this Critical Step by the registration due date (Jan 27 11:59 p.m.), it could result in not getting the courses you wanted.
Instructions For Submitting Your Online Course Requests
Print Out & Complete the Graduation Requirements Checklist Document
Review your Grade History via your Student Source Account (available Jan 20 – 27) and check off all courses you have taken and passed.
Use the following documents to help you complete your checklist
- Graduation Requirements for Class of 2021 & Beyond
- What Counts for What?
- What Courses Count for CTE, Art, or PE Credit
Complete Your Course Selection Planning Worksheet
- Course Selection Planning Worksheet Class of 2024
- Course Selection Planning Worksheet Class of 2025
- Course Selection Planning Worksheet Class of 2026
Use the following documents to help you complete your worksheet
- Your completed Graduation Requirements Checklist
- Course Offerings Quick Reference for Grades (10-12)
- Ballard HS Course Catalog
Submit Course Selection Requests via Student Source Account
Use the following documents to help you submit your course selections
- Your completed Course Selection Planning Worksheet
- Instructions To Submit Course Selections Online via the Source
Reminder! If you do not complete this Critical Step of submitting your course requests within your class registration window, it could result in not getting the courses you wanted.
As of January 17, 2023