BHS Athletics 22-23
The BHS Athletic department staff is committed to do all we can to provide a positive experience for your student through our core PACT principles…
Pride, Attitude, Compete, and Trust
Athletic Registration for Sports for the School Year 22-23
- Spring: Baseball, Girls Fastpitch SB, Boys Soccer, Tennis and Track
- Due February 13, 2023
- Spring Sports Begin on Feb 27, 2023
The online registration process must be complete in order for Athletes to be cleared in time to participate in any tryouts. Registration is open for ALL Sports during the 22-23 school year. BHS uses FinalForms, an online system. Log in any time to update information including emergency medical contacts and information. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and any time you make an update.
Parents follow the prompts to create your account, manage your student’s accounts and sign your forms. A parent must create their FinalForms account first, before your student is able to create their account. Select the Parent Playbook to get started in FinalForms. Questions? Bethany Nielcen; Athletic Secretary; email@example.com
We ask that all parent/guardians of athletes use FinalForms
Already have an account? Log in to FinalForms
Beaver Gear and Spirit Wear Breakdown
- Athletic Booster Club (ABC) has Beaver Gear and spirit wear (shorts, baseball tee, bleacher seats, plaid flannels, socks, scarf and hats) on the ABC website with Duffle Bags offered at different times of the school year.
- “The DAM” BHS Student Store is run by Advanced Marketing Students in the BHS Activity Center (AC) during lunch and has great spirit items (long & short sleeve t-shirts, hoodies, hats, sunglasses, etc.) Follow updates on Instagram: @thedambhsstudentstore
- Performing Arts (BPA) spirit merchandise can be found on the BPA Website and offered at different times of the school year.
- Athletics! Check with coaches about specific Athletics/Sports Merchandise
Athletics Health & Safety Guidance 22-23
To help ensure that our student athletes can continue to excel in their sport and compete in tournaments, Seattle Public Schools continues to follow the guidance of the Department of Health. Specific updates for 22-23 posted as it becomes available.
Stream Live Sports Events
Subscribe to the Ballard Athletics YouTube channel to watch live streamed events.
High School Seasons & Metro Schedules
Select a Ballard sport below to view their schedule on the Metro League website.
Yearlong WIAA Activities Dance & Cheer
Club Sports are a valuable part of BHS but are not WA Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) sanctioned sports. Team funding comes from players, families, and donors, instead of SPS and WIAA. Scholarships are available.
- Visit Girls Lacrosse both for Varsity/JV for more information.
- Visit the Boys Lacrosse both information about both Varsity/JV.
Ballard Ultimate Frisbee (BUF)
- New! Complete our New Player Interest Form for Fall 22 (Boys Team) now.
Ultimate at Ballard HS has three season:
- Fall Season | Boys Ultimate during Aug – Oct
- Winter Season | Coed Ultimate during Nov – Feb
- Spring Season | Girls Ultimate during Mar – May
What is Metro League WA?
The purpose of the Metro League organization is to maintain and conduct a program of amateur sports competition and to promote and preserve a wholesome atmosphere of good fair play among its participating and member schools.
On the Metro League WA website you will find the most accurate and up to date schedules, scores, and standings for the Metro League. All the information on the Metro League website is entered and maintained by league Athletic Directors and coaches.
You can also register and subscribe to important event change notifications for all of your favorite Metro league teams.
How to View and Print BHS Athletic Sports Schedules
Review the instructions below to learn how to view or print the BHS Metro League schedules.
All BHS Weekly Athletic Schedules
- Visit the Metro League website
- Select the RED B at the top of the Metro League Home Page. The Ballard Home page will display.
- To view or print ALL Sports select the “printer icon” (if not displayed select another day on the calendar that has an event and the printer icon will display). Select the printer icon. Print and view options will display.
- From the Print Option page select either Today or This Week.
- Select the “Preview” button.
- The BHS Athletic Events for the current day or week will display.
A Specific BHS Sports Schedule
- Visit the Metro League website
- Hover over the RED B at the top of the Metro League Home Page.
- Select a SPORT from the dropdown list.
- Select “Schedule” from the top red tool bar.
- The schedule for that Sport will display.
Schedules are subject to change, please check back to the Metro League WA website frequently.
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Email me with tips on information you would like located here or better ways to support your searches on the Ballard HS website. Diane Taylor, BHS Website Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!