Forms & Information
BHS & SPS Forms and Information
Visit the BHS Start of School Forms page that will be available at the beginning of the school year for information about required forms that need to be returned to the Ballard Office and other important information for families.
Ballard HS Health, Safety and Support Info
Seattle Public Schools Forms
SPS Rules, Basic Rights and Discrimination Procedures
- Basic Rules of Seattle Public Schools
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Seattle Public Schools Non Discrimination
Seattle Public Schools Resources
- Communication Preferences – Schools and the district office uses School Messenger for phone and email notifications for non-emergency related announcements.
- Health Services – We are committed to assuring a safe and healthy environment for all learners.
- Health and Safety Guidelines Responding to Cases
- Safety and Security
- SchoolPay – SchoolPay on the Source is a safe and quick way to review and pay all of your student’s fees or fines.
- Student Portal
- Volunteering – Application, handbook, information and more.
Technology and Sign In Support
- SPS Technology Support/FAQ
- SPS Student Username & Passwords
- SPS Student Email and Meeting Tools
- The Source Basics
- Schoology Basics
SPS Health and Safety Resources and FAQ
Masks are required for all students, staff, & visitors, except while eating and drinking. Families are encouraged to keep their student home when they have been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19, or are sick with other illnesses.
Visit the Seattle Public Schools Health and Safety news posts.