Start of School Forms
Posted: | Updated:
Required Start of School Forms
Required Start of School Forms will be done electronically again this year and need to be completed either online with the fillable forms or downloaded and returned to Ballard HS. We are providing the forms online via the district Start of Schools page. A Ballard HS Start of School Forms email was sent to families with the Required Forms Checklist below.
Start of School Forms Checklist
Welcome Ballard Families to the new School Year!
Please fill out and return the required Start of School forms by Sept 30. All the forms listed below and other helpful district forms are available to download w/translations and are fillable as well from the district on the Start of School Forms page. Please call the BHS Office, (206) 252-1000 if you need any forms mailed to you. Students may pick up paper copies of all forms outside the Main Office.
Required Forms | Complete & Return by Sept 30, 2021
- Emergency Info/Student Release Form – This form will be used in the event of an emergency in which we are unable to access information on our computers. Please complete this fillable form and return to the BHS Main Office.
- FERPA HS Form – Complete this fillable form, sign & return. If not returned, SPS considers lack of response consent for “Box A”.
- Form 504-2 (Identify Disabled Students) – Complete this fillable form and return if applicable.
- Indian Education Program Title VI (New students only) – Return if applicable to: email@example.com
- McKinney-Vento (Student Housing Questionnaire) – Return if applicable to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021-2022 Data Verification Form – Make sure we have your most up-to-date information. Please complete this online form on The Source which includes a Student Ethnicity survey and a section to update Emergency Contacts and Health Updates for the School Nurse.
How To Return Completed Forms
- Email and attach your completed forms to the Administrative Secretary, Cindy Peterson at email@example.com or,
- Students can drop off in the Main Office or,
- Mail to Ballard High School – 1418 NW 65th Street, Seattle, WA. 98117 or,
- Drop off at the collection bin located outside the Main entrance (NW 65th Street) Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Ballard HS Additional Information
The Forms are available outside the school main office or view on the links below.
- Nurse Welcome Letter includes important resources. Visit the BHS Nurse page for more information and nurse health & self care notes.
- Authorization to Administer Medications; Complete and return if students will need prescription or over the counter medication at school.
- Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch; While breakfast & lunch are free this year for all students, students approved may be eligible for reduced fees on, for example, AP exams, ASB fees and College application fees.
- Ballard Teen Health Center (BTHC), hours, and consent form.
- Senior Portraits & Grad Ad Information
- PTSA Welcome Packet with Membership Sign-Up, and the Fall Teacher Support Fund. For questions and more information on how you can get involved with the BHS PTSA visit the PTSA webpage.
- Performing Arts Boosters Welcome, program information on the BPA website.
- Ballard HS Athletic Information, registration on FinalForms
- Athletics Booster Club (ABC), info on membership and beaver gear.
- School Communications Preferences | School Messenger
- Laptop Agreement Form
SPS Additional Information
Available outside the school main office or online at SPS Start of School Forms
- Healthy Youth Survey (Oct 27 in Ballard HS ELA Classes | Gr 10 & 12)
- Monthly Observances and Academic Calendar
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedures
- Vaccines Required Meningococcal, HPV notice
- Naviance college and career planning tool
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
- The Source Information and Instructions
- Schoology Information and Instructions