Have a Happy Summer Ballard Beavers!
- Main Office Summer Hours are 8am – 3pm daily.
- Athletics: Register your student athlete by completing the online FinalForms by Aug 15 for Football, Volleyball, Girls Swim/Dive, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, Golf, and Slowpitch Softball or any season as well. Athletics Secretary, Bethany Nielcen email@example.com (Unavailable for questions June 29 – Aug 10)
- Return Textbooks, library books, and laptops/chargers to the Main Office. Pay fees or fines on the Source/SchoolPay
- BHS Library Summer Hours: Thurs, July 28 & Aug 18 from 1 – 3 p.m. Hope to see you there!
- The Counseling Office is closed for Summer Break 6/18 G 8/31. If you need assistance, contact the Main Office at 206-252-1000, or email Cindy Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final Report Cards will be available on the Source: July 9, 2022
- Final transcripts will be sent to colleges and universities by July, 1. If colleges have not received your transcript, ask them to update their Parchment file. If they still can not find it, contact Cindy Peterson. If you need additional copies or have a question, contact Cindy Peterson at email@example.com. Transcripts are sent to the colleges designated in Naviance. Transcripts will be available with diplomas to pick up in the fall.
- Class of 2022 Diplomas will be available to pick up after Sept 7 in the Ballard HS Main Office.
- 9th Grade Orientation Aug 29, 2022 TBD. More information for incoming families.
Ballard HS Bell Schedules 22-23 – TBD
School Hours: TBD
- Keep your student home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms and report to school any confirmed cases. Review the DOH symptoms flow chartfor guidance.
- Parents/Guardians please send student absences/note to Attendance Secretary Ms. March at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors: Sign in in the office and show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test.
- Masks Required in the BHS Nurse & Teen Health Center While masking will now be optional, masks must be worn in the BHS Nurse Office and the Ballard Teen Health Center. The district welcomes and encourages staff and students to continue mask wearing through the end of the year if that is their preference. SPS Mask Update
Main Office Contacts: Administrative Secretary Cindy Peterson at email@example.com or for Athletics & Club Sports, Dance email Athletic Secretary Bethany Nielcen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 206-252-1000.
Special Bell Schedules
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Email me with tips on information you would like located here or better ways to support your searches on the Ballard HS website. Diane Taylor, BHS Website Editor at email@example.com Thank you!