Ballard HS School Key Resources
Summary: District Health, Safety, Guidelines, Resources & Protocols.
School and Personal Safety
- Talking to teens about Violence: Tips for Parents and Teachers
- Seattle Police Department Personal Safety Tips
- SPS Coordinated School Health Mental Health Resources
We all play a role in school safety. You can use the SPS Safe Schools Hotline 206-252-0510 to report any threats to SPS schools. This phone number is managed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can find additional resources and information on our district webpage SPS Supports for Students & Reporting Safety Concerns. Additionally, Crisis Connections provides a 24-hour crisis line 866-427-4747 and website resources at crisisconnections.org or Teen Link 866-833-6546.
Ballard HS Reminders
If you have questions or need assistance please contact the Administrative Secretary, Cal Hartmann in the Main Office at 206-252-1000; firstname.lastname@example.org or email Athletic Secretary, Bethany Nielcen at email@example.com for Athletic questions and the Attendance Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors and Volunteers in Buildings
- All Visitors and Volunteers must sign in at the Main Office.
- Visitors and Staff in meetings together must follow all SPS Health and safety protocols.
Safety and Security at Seattle Public School
- Refer to the district Safety and Security page for resources.
- Visit the district Safety and Security Frequently Asked Questions page.
Who to Contact to Resolve Concerns
District Technology Resources
District Weather Alert & Transportation Reminders
District Resource Dashboard
- Resources Information | Activities & Athletics, Lunch, Volunteering and more!
District Mental Health Services
District Support and Crisis Resources
King County Information and Resources
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Email me with tips on information you would like located here or better ways to support your searches on the Ballard HS website. Diane Taylor, BHS Website Editor at email@example.com Thank you!