Ballard High School Course Catalog Overview
“Ballard High School is an inclusive, supportive community that cultivates a tradition of excellence for all students.” ~adopted May 2008
Explore the Ballard HS Course Catalog.Ballard HS Course Catalog
- Report Cards | The Source
- Academic Deadlines Calendar
- Assessments, Testing & Scores Overview
- SPS Website | Graduation Requirements Info
- Graduation Pathway Options (WA State Board of Education)
- BHS Applying to College
- BHS Post High School Options
- Ballard HS Academic Profile
Ballard HS Course Catalog Information
BHS Course Catalog Changes for 23-24
Courses only – This year our BHS Course Catalog has been simplified to list courses and descriptions arranged by department. The previous introductory sections have been replaced with a new District generated version for the 2023-24 school year.
District Course Registration Guides
Visit the SPS Introduction to High School Registration page to view Registration Guides that are available in multiple languages. The SPS Course Registration Guides are designed to assist students and families in making informed, educational decisions in preparation for your future and to complement the information you receive.
The District Guide provides:
- Graduation Requirements
- Recommended course sequences by content area ie: math, science, etc.
- Graduation Pathways
- 24 credit course requirements by graduation year
- High School & Beyond Planning
- Dual Credit opportunities
- Career Connected Learning
- Virtual Learning Options
- Running Start, CTE, Advanced Placement, College in the HS
- planning worksheets
- and much more!
Course Catalog Resources
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Email me with any tips on information you would like located here or better ways to support your searches on the Ballard HS website. Diane Taylor, BHS Website Editor at email@example.com Thank you!