BHS & SPS Forms and Info
Visit the BHS Start of School Forms page for information about required forms that need to be returned to the Ballard Office and other important information for families.
Seattle Public School Forms
- Communication Preferences | Schools and the district office uses School Messenger for phone and email notifications for non-emergency related announcements.
- Health Services | We are committed to assuring a safe and healthy environment for all learners.
- Safety and Security
- SchoolPay | SchoolPay on the Source is a safe and quick way to review and pay all of your student’s fees or fines.
- Student Portal | The Source and Schoology Info and Instructions
- Volunteering | Application, handbook, information and more.
Technology Laptops, Sign In, Misc
- SPS Technology Support/FAQ
- SPS Student Username & Passwords
- SPS Student Email and Meeting Tools
- The Source Basics
- Schoology Basics
- BHS ORCA & Shuttle Bus Info
- Start of School Required Forms
- School Communication Preferences and School Messenger
SPS Health and Safety Resources & FAQ
Masks are required for all students, staff, & visitors, except while eating & drinking. Daily health screenings will no longer be used for students but families are encouraged to keep their student home when they have been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19, or are sick with other illnesses.