School Picture Order Info
School ID Pictures Instructions
School ID picture days for 22-23 were Sept 22 & 23.
All students are photographed. This picture will be used for:
- School ID Card – Distributed at school after picture day (1+ weeks).
- Pay ASB Fee and get Activity Sticker on your card!
- Yearbook – Smile and look your best!
- Seniors can submit a Senior Portrait by Oct 31, 2022 to be used in the Yearbook instead of the Student ID Picture. Learn more.
- School and District Records – Must adhere to standards. No hats, sunglasses, etc.
- Your Personal Use – Share with Friends & Family!
How to View and Order Your Photo
Order are placed after picture day and are shipped home. Student ID Cards will be handed out at BHS a couple weeks after picture day.
After Picture Day
- Each student will receive a paper card along with a QR code you can scan to go directly to the site when they have a photo taken at school with ordering information
- If you can’t locate that card, go to RowlandStudio.GotPhoto.com and use the School Picture Code Look Up Link (Ballard High School 22).
Please note that it may take up to a week for all photos to be processed and uploaded for viewing and ordering. All print packages, photo products, and digital copies will be available to purchase through the site.
For any questions, please contact our Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org