Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Yearbook Sales Window and Payment Options.
Ballard HS Yearbooks | The Shingle
Yearbook sales dates are established in accordance with state tax policies. No yearbook sales between April 28 and Beaver Day (June TBD). Pre-Sold yearbooks will be distributed on Beaver Day. Yearbook sales resume following Beaver Day and continue until books are sold out.
Yearbook Sale Windows
- 9/14/22 – 10/5/22 Closed
- 1/4/23 – 1/25/23 $65.00
- 4/3/23 – 4/28/23 $70.00 (Excludes Spring Break – 4/10– 4/14)
- Cash, Check (Ballard High School), Debit, Credit Card
- Pay online via parents Source/SchoolPay
- Yearbooks will be sold in the Activity Center (AC) at lunch and after school.
SchoolPay Tips to See if You Pre-Purchased a Yearbook!
- Logon to the Parent Source/SchoolPay
- Verify you are on the correct student account
- If the Yearbook option is not displayed on SchoolPay check the payment history to see if already purchased
- Open the History menu in the upper right portion of your screen
- Select Items Purchased. SchoolPay will provide a search menu
- Select the date range and student, and click the Search button