Graduation Audition Form
Graduation Speech & Performance Audition Information Form
Closed for the School Year 22-23
Thanks for your interest in taking on a bigger role in your graduation ceremony! We have roughly 2 speech spots and 2 performance spots available.
Auditions will take place TBD promptly after school. Each candidate must be performance ready at that time, acknowledging that there may be slight tweaks between auditions and graduation. There will be a panel of judges consisting of Seniors and staff members to assess your audition.
If you are interested in auditioning, print out and fill out the bottom of this Form (or pick up in the Main Office) and turn it in to the Ms. Lehni, ASB Advisor box in the Main Office.
Turn the form in by TBD. You will be contacted via school email with your audition time by TBD.
- Your presentation should not exceed 3 minutes.
- The topic should be something appropriate for the occasion like reflecting on the past, looking forward to the future, the state of the world during your high school career, etc. Some people in the past have used the Class motto as their theme; some have read or written poems. Do something you and your class can be proud of and enjoy!
- Your speech should be addressed to the total Class. If you wish to mention specific people, keep those to a minimum.
- Your performance should not exceed 5 minutes.
- It should be something appropriate for the occasion, consider the underlying subject/topic of your performance.
- It can be a solo performance, but if it’s a group, the group must be predominately graduating seniors.
- Memorial Stadium, where the performance is, should have a piano there, but we’ll have to check on that if you need one. You will have to provide any further instrumentation you may need.