Senior Info, Yearbook, Grad Ad
BHS Yearbook & Senior Info 21-22
Yearbook Sale Dates and Prices:
YEARBOOKS – Yearbook sales dates are established in accordance with state tax policies. Yearbooks are sold online through the parent Source/SchoolPay, during lunch, break, and in the activity center after school. No yearbook sales between April 30 and Beaver Day, June 3. Pre-sold yearbooks will be distributed on Beaver Day, June 3. Yearbook sales will resume June 6 following Beaver Day until books are sold out.
- 9/7/21 – 9/28/21 | Window Closed
- 1/3/22 – 1/23/22 – $55.00 with Activity Card*
- 4/4/22 – 4/29/22 – $55.00 with Activity Card*
(excludes Spring Break – 4/11 – 4/15)
*Activity Cards can be purchased for $35 on schoolpay
CLASS OF 2022 – Senior Yearbook Pictures Due by October 29, 2021– You may be contacted by Rowland Studios to have your senior portrait taken; however, Rowland Studios has been in partnership with Ballard High School for many years. Your senior portrait for the yearbook needs to meet the requirements listed below:
- Submit a head and shoulders shot – fully clothed – in color and one-inch head size. Overall, the dimensions should be 1 ½ inches wide by 2 inches high, and 300 d.p.i. and should be sent as a jpeg file (standard for magazines). Most photos are usually 1 MB or more in size. Do not crop your photo.
- The background may be any color except black or white.
- No hats, props, logos, pets, or horizontal shots – only you in the i.d. photo!
- Please submit your selected photo (meeting all requirements) and your students preferred first and last name
- All photos must be digital copies that can be emailed.
- Please submit the original photo, not a copy.
NO HARD COPY PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If you do not submit a photo to the yearbook staff by the deadline of October 29, 2021, the yearbook staff will use your student ID photo instead – (take your school photos seriously!)
Digital photos can be emailed to the Shingle editors: email@example.com
Senior Grad Ads
Grad Ads are an opportunity for families to submit photos and a personal message for graduating seniors.
Includes photos of your choice (school appropriate) and a personalized message of your choice for your graduating student, friend, etc.
- 1/8 page = $50
- 1/4 page = $80
- 1/2 page = $160
- Full page = $300
We accept only digital copies of pictures; the personal messages need to be typed clearly. Personal messages should not exceed 30 words for 1/8 page; 60 for ¼; 80-100 for ½ and full page. No heirloom pictures please.
The Shingle editors will arrange the photos and messages themselves according to a set design. Please do not submit hard copy photos, only digital. Payment for grad ads will be on parents Source/SchoolPay until November 16, 2021.
Send all photos as jpegs and personalized messages to the ballard shingle editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.