PTSA Fundraising Gala at Block 41 April 2
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Mark your calendars, get your ticket, join the team and get involved!
Mark Your Calendars
Ballard Parents’ favorite fundraiser is back!
Don’t miss the fun Sunday, April 2 from 5 – 9:30 p.m. back at Block 41 in Belltown. This year’s Ballard High School Fundraising Gala will offer loads of great items for bidding, from restaurant gift cards to amazing trips away!
Come in your jeans or your jammies; your Sunday best or your Sunday rest – just come!
- Feb 5 – 16: Early Bird Tickets $75 per person
- Feb 17: Regular Price Tickets $90 per person
A drink ticket comes with each ticket purchased, and can be used to get a signature mocktail or cocktail, beer or wine. Water and sodas are free of charge.
In addition to making a purchase for yourself, we always appreciate donations for staff tickets so that as many members of our Ballard family can attend as possible. Add a Teacher Ticket to your cart for just $50. Let us know if your ticket is for a specific teacher, or for the teacher community at large. Learn more about the event on our Fundraising Gala page.
Last year’s event sold out and tickets are limited so get yours today!
It’s a bacon and egg-stravaganza!
Breakfast is for dinner and bloody marys and mimosas will be flowing while we raise much-needed funds for Ballard High School.
- 5 p.m. Silent Bidding
- Wine Toss
- Cocktails/Beer & Wine
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner Seating
- 7:45 p.m. Live Auction
- 8:30 p.m. Dessert Dash
- 9:00 p.m. Event Close
Auctioneer Stephen Kilbreath Masters of Ceremony Laura Lehni, ASB Advisor and ELA Teacher & David Furman, Special Education Teacher
Parents We Still Need Your Support
We continue to look for items for procurement, sponsorships for the event and people to join our team. Also find out what your school PTSA is doing and how you can support their efforts.
Come to a meeting, join in, send us an email we would be happy to have your support! ~ Your Gala Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have, or know of, a business that could support the auction as a sponsor? Sponsorship levels start at just $250 and include recognition leading up to and throughout the event on April 2. See sponsorship level details and fill out our sponsorship form or email the Gala Chairs at email@example.com to inquire.
New! We are excited to announce our first sponsor of the year – the Hartman Group who has generously sponsored the event at the Principal Level. If you would like to know more about how to get your own shout out, contact us.
Thank you to our repeat sponsor – Pioneer Masonry Restoration! Around since 1957, this great time does jobs big (like cleaning the capital buildings in Olympia) to your smaller home projects. Give them a call for your masonry needs @pioneermasonryrestoration
Procurement help is also needed to find items for the live and silent auctions.
- Do you want to donate something but not sure what? Here are some highly sought out items:
- Special Events such as hosted dinner or cocktail parties (co host with another couple!!)
- “how to” parties for students and/or adults (how to can veggies, make pastry, etc)
- Vacation home/cabin (for weekends or up to 7 days)
- Local restaurant , coffee shop or store gift cards
- BHS student’s favorite lunch spot gift cards in $10 denominations
- $25+ bottle or 2 of wine for the wine toss
- Ask your bank, Dentist, Eye Doc, financial advisor, stylist, etc if they’d like to Sponsor our event. Sponsorships start at $250 and go to $5000. They’ll get lots of advertising before, during and after the event!
We continue to add to our team as the season progresses. Let us know if you would like to lend a hand, or your expertise, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ Thank you: Carol Cheyne and Deb Fitzpatrick, Gala Chairs