November Themed Library Bingo
Summary: Fill in as many squares as possible or check off the list below and bring back to the library!
Pick up your November Bingo flyer in the Library or Follow the Check List!
Fill in as many squares as possible or check off the list below and bring back to the library! Thank you BHS Library Leaders.
Due: December 3 – Fill in as many squares as possible and bring to the library!
(The same book cannot be used for multiple squares) Brought to you by the student Library Leaders.
November Bingo Check List
- Watch a Fall Themed Show
- Take a Walk Outside
- Press a Leaf (All you need is some leaves and a heavy book)
- Read a book that talks about food
- Return a Book!
- Check out a new book from the library: Title:
- Write down what you’re thankful for
- Visit a little free library
- Read by a fire (real or virtual)
- Enjoy a warm beverage of your choice
- Listen to an audiobook: Title:
- Read a book with the color brown, red, or yellow on the cover
- Send a BHS Appreciation on Instagram @ballard_appreciation or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decorate your Bingo Board with a Fall or November Theme
- Browse Libby and check out and Ebook: Title:
- Read a book set in November (or Fall in general)
- Check out a graphic novel: Title:
- Take a picture of something you feel represents November
- Get a book recommendation from someone: Title:
- Cozy up and read in the comfiest spot you can find