Athletic Registration Open for 22-23
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Complete Athletic Paperwork on FinalForms.
Athletic Registration for Sports for the School Year 22-23
If you have not already registered your student athlete by completing the online FinalForms, they must be filled out by:
- Aug 15 – Volleyball, Girls Swim/Dive, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, Golf, Football and Slowpitch Softball
The online registration process must be complete in order for Athletes to be cleared in time to participate in Summer practices and camps. Additionally, registration is now open for ALL Sports for the 2022-2023 School Year.
You can find detailed instructions for athletics registration and information about Ballard Athletics on the following webpages:
Completed physicals and any additional printed forms (Special Olympics forms, WIAA Running Start or Residence Eligibility forms, etc.), can be:
- Uploaded directly through FinalForms
- Emailed to the Athletics Secretary at email@example.com (Unavailable June 29 – Aug 10)
- Faxed to the BHS Main Office at 206-252-1001
- Or Dropped off at the Main Office during normal business hours. Main Office Summer Hours are 8am – 3pm daily.
Athletics registration must be completed and approved BEFORE students can participate in tryouts and/or practices.
Pay ASB fee and/or any additional team fees or fines on SchoolPay via the Source (Source down July 8 – Aug 1)
Did You Know? You can get a FREE physical in the Teen Health Center. For appointments call 206-390-3355 or 206-781-6400 or email: Sailau.Tuitele@swedish.org