AP Exam Registration is Closed – AP Exams May 2023
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: AP Exam Registration Window is Closed.
AP Exams in May 2023
AP Exams will be in person at Ballard HS May 1-5 and 8-12, 2023.
Visit the AP Exam Date Info on CollegeBoard. AP Exam room locations at Ballard HS will be shared in March 2023.
Options for students who miss the SPS AP Exam Registration and Payment Deadline
- Option 1 – If a student in 9th, 10th or 11th grade misses the AP Exam registration deadline, the student has the option to take the desired AP exam the following year.
- Option 2 – The College Board has an Advanced Placement phone number for Students & Families that may be helpful. They are usually able to offer students and families a current list of smaller districts or private schools that may have the capacity to offer late registrations.
- College Board AP Help Line for Students and Families is available via Phone at 888-225-5427 and the AP Services for Students Contact Form.
Please direct any questions to your AP Teacher or the Ballard AP Coordinator: Ms. Katrel at email@example.com
AP Exam Resources & Information
- What is AP?
- AP Exam Dates
- AP CollegeBoard Overview
- AP CollegeBoard Registration FAQ
- AP CollegeBoard Practice
- AP Exams Overview & FAQ CollegeBoard
Visit our BHS Assessments Overview for more information about testing at Ballard High School.
AP Exam Registration & Payment Information from Nov 2022
The registration and payment window for AP Exams is now closed.
AP Exam Registration and
Payment Window Closed
- Students must Register and Pay for their AP Exams by Nov 4, 2022.
- Students must be currently enrolled in an AP Class at Ballard HS to register for the corresponding AP test.
- Registrations that are not paid by Nov 4 will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- The standard exam fee is $107.
- You may qualify for a fee waiver. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and to see if you qualify.
- Students who cancel an exam BEFORE March 1, 2023 will be charged $40 per exam (College Board Policy). Your refund of $67 per exam for any unused or canceled AP exams through SchoolPay will be processed after completion of AP exam administration between June 1 and June 25, 2023.
- No Refunds after March 1, 2023.
- AP Students are NOT required to take AP exams.
- Families of out-of-district or homeschooled students interested in registering for an AP exam in 2023 should contact the SPS Assessment and Instructional Improvement Office.