The Ballard High School PTSA invites you to join an extraordinary PTSA that supports academics, sports and activities at our school. Ballard High School has a strong sense of community and is well supported by an outstanding staff, PTSA, booster groups and the Ballard High School Foundation. Ballard High School boosts a number of unique and award winning programs including Music, Academies of Biotech, Finance and Maritime, Project Lead the Way, Proyecto Saber and Video Production.
Beginning of the Year Packets
1. Student Directory
2. Membership Form (Spanish on one side, English on the other)
3. Teacher Support Fund
4. Volunteer Opportunities at BHS
5. Request for Criminal History Info
6. A Note About Volunteer Screenings
7. Welcome to the PTSA
8. Athletic Booster Club Membership Form
Board Members and Meeting Schedule for 2014-15
Teacher Support Fund
Beaver Beat Newsletter
Please fill out the volunteer form and return it to the main office at Ballard High School.
We welcome your gifts of time, money and material, whether large or small. Your contributions make a real difference! Here’s how your can help -
1. JOIN THE PTSA: Please fill out the above membership/volunteer form or join online at Ballardbash.maestroweb.com and be counted amongst the 500+ BHS members we expect this year. PTSA dues sustain the state and national organizations which support local chapters and lobby for public education issues at the state and national government levels. Join today by contacting membership chair, Pam Dundas at email@example.com
2. GET INVOLVED: Attend school events and PTSA Meetings. PTSA board meetings are held monthly on the 2nd Thursday of the month and are open for all to attend and usually start at 7PM in the BHS Library. General meetings are held 4 times a year, look for the dates in September, November, February and May. Sign up to volunteer by contacting our volunteer coordinator ? Lori Bjorklund at BHSvolunteer@hotmail.com for school volunteer opportunities.
3. CONTRIBUTE: Your contributions are always greatly appreciated. Make a tax deductible donation to the BHS Teacher Support Fund. This fund directly helps provide resources within the classroom for all students at Ballard High School. Contribute to Teacher Support Fund or the Direct Appeal campaign CLICK HERE TO DONATE .(COMING SOON) Donate items to the Ballard Bash. Mark your calendar to attend the Ballard Bash mid-March 2014. More details to follow.
4. SIGN ON: If you have email, join the PTSA listserv. The listserv, distributed via Constant Contact, provides information on activities at BHS. You will receive bulletins, announcements, PTSA and Ballard community news faithfully maintained by parent, Lisa Fitch. To sign up and receive these emails, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org