Updated! AP EXAM Location & Time Schedule May 2017
Students please arrive at least 30 minutes before
the time listed below. The times listed are the times the AP Exam will start. Students arriving after the start of the exam will forfeit their exam.
AP Spanish and AP Japanese exams are at Roosevelt High School
1410 NE 66th St, Seattle, 98115. Students will need to provide their own transportation to Roosevelt High School and back to Ballard High School after the exam.
AP Exam Important Instructions Flyer
AP Exam Important Instructions
- Your AP Student Pack (This will be given to you at check-in for your first exam. Then it will be your responsibility it to bring to your next exams).
- Two #2 pencils with erasers
- A graphing calculator (Chemistry, Calculus AB and BC)
- A 4 function with square root calculator (Biology)
- A sweatshirt or coat as the gym can run both cold and hot
Please Do NOT Bring:
The College Board has very strict rules about phones. If your cell phone is seen or heard by any proctors during the test or even during the break, you will be dismissed from testing and your scores will be cancelled.
Most 8:30 am exams should end between 12:00 - 12:30. After the test, students are expected to attend their afternoon classes. Contact Lisa Coacher the Academic Intervention Specialist with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-252-1107.
AP Resources: Here is a link to the AP College Board Preparing for your AP Exams: https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/takingtheexam/preparing-for-exams